Position available: Deputy Manager
Brief Description of position:
- Effective management of the lodge and junior staff teams, reporting to general management.
- Managing the hospitality offering so as to exceed guest’s expectations.
- Maintaining and improving upon operational standards and procedures.
- Hosting international guests, creating, executing and managing their experience.
- Demonstrating and practicing environmental and service standards as lay out by Wilderness Safaris.
- A relevant tertiary qualification pertinent to either management or hospitality.
- Leadership and organizational experience with attention to detail.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Above average people skills and experience in working within teams.
- Outstanding communication skills and experience, able to read – speak – write English.
- Administration skills and competent with the Windows Suite.
- Service orientated individual who is passionate about conservation and people.
- In possession of a valid driver license is beneficial.
- Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply by enclosing a current curriculum vitae, condensed biography, recent profile picture, current contact and cell phone details, relevant references and copies of certificates. Please indicate the position in the email subject line.
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th February 2017
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.