Position available: Food and Beverage Manager
Brief Description of position:
- Ensures the efficient and smooth operation and management of the camp’s food and beverage department, in conjunction with the rest of the management team, managing as well as supporting and guiding the front of house and kitchen teams.
- Managing the hospitality and five star experiences as to exceed guests expectations.
- Staff training and maintaining operational standards, systems and procedures.
- Administration, stock control, ordering, cost management and guest feedback monitoring.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies:
- A relevant tertiary qualification pertinent to Food Service Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Food and Beverage/Front of house/Kitchen.
- Proven leadership skills and outstanding staff relations.
- Demonstrated track record and examples of training direct reports.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Outstanding communication skills and experience, able to read – speak – write English.
- Service orientated individual who is passionate about conservation and people.
- Administration skills and competent with the Windows Suite.
- Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply by enclosing a current curriculum vitae, condensed biography, recent profile picture, current contact and cell phone details, relevant references and copies of certificates. Please indicate the position in the email subject line.
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th February 2017
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.