Position available: Guide and Activity Coordinator
Brief Description of position:
- Managing the hospitality and guests experience so as to exceed guest’s expectations.
- Informative guiding, interpreting and delivery of lodge activities like for instance nature walks, community visits, informative presentations etc.
- Be responsible for guest safety at all times.
- Assist the management team with hosting of the guests and delivery of excellent service.
- Maintaining and improving upon operational standards and procedures.
- Demonstrating and practicing environmental and guiding standards as laid out by Wilderness Safaris.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies:
- A relevant tertiary qualification pertinent to guiding, hospitality, people management, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge on flora, fauna, biodiversity and sustainability.
- Minimum 5 years of active guiding experience in established and recognized high quality tourism facilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Above average people skills and experience in working within teams.
- Outstanding communication skills and experience, able to read – speak – write English.
- Service orientated individual who is passionate about conservation and people.
- In possession of a valid driver license.
- Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply by enclosing a current curriculum vitae, condensed biography, recent profile picture, current contact and cell phone details, relevant references and copies of certificates. Please indicate the position in the email subject line.
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th February 2017
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
For more jobs go back to our home page here - Jobs in Rwanda