RWANDESE NATIONAL Candidates to join the Company in the below position; Administrator/Secretary
- You will be responsible for co-ordination in day-today activities between management, staff and clients.
- To draft, type, fax or e-mail correspondence to their desired destinations.
- You will be responsible for the office equipment such as Telephone, fax machine, copier, computers, scanners and typewriters and ensure that they're strictly used on official basis only.
- To ensure that the post office box is checked on weekly basis for mails or any communication.
- To keep an up-to-date proper attendance of staff members by initiating a proper attendance system.
- To keep proper records of all the staff this includes their personal files.
- To remind the staff of their duties and obligations from time to time.
- To ensure that the staff/workers are satisfied.
- To keep proper records of the all office files.
- Prioritizing incoming workloads and handling all correspondences.
- Organizing travels and making bookings of hotel, transport, air tickets of any staff traveling out or any visitor received by the Organisation.
- To draft, type, fax or email correspondence to their desired destinations especially of the liptis nutrition team and for the company at large.
- You will be responsible for the office equipment such as the telephone, fax machine, copier, computers, scanners and typewriters and ensure that they are strictly used on official basis only.
- To ensure that the post office box is checked on a weekly basis for mails or any communication.
- To carry out all company filing as assigned to you by management and keep proper records of all company documents.
- Make sure that office premises are well cleaned
- To monitor, maintain and keep track of all service providers° files such as telephone service provider, internet service providers etc.
- To perform any other duties assigned to you by management.
- Should have diploma/degree from any recognized university preferably degree in secretarial studies, Administrative studies.
- Excellent English (speaking and writing)
- Very quick at learning and delivering g reports in time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least one-year working experience.
- Must be below 30years of age.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, power point.
- Must have highest level of integrity.
- Very good at all secretarial work.
APPLY & HAND DELIVERED TO
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International(R) Ltd
Plot 10907 SANATUBE Rd, Kicukiro,
B.P: 6367 Kigali-Rwanda.
(ONLY FEMALE should apply and successful candidates will be contacted. Add one passport photo on the application form)
The deadline for applications is 3rd March 2017 at 5PM.