We are founded on eight values namely Leadership, Commitment, Positivism, Integrity, Entrepreneurial, Creativity, Flexibility and Respect and are proud to be the fast growing Brewery of International Quality Beer in Rwanda.
We specialize in the production and distribution of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beers and we are increasingly renowned for offering SKOL and VIRUNGA beer brands.
In order to respond to our growing market with the right human capital, we are currently looking for a Digital Manager.
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL MANAGER
REPORTS TO: MARKETING MANAGER
TYPE: FULL TIME PERMANENT
LOCATION: KIGALI – RWANDA
The Digital Manager effectively manages SBL’s presence on social media in order to achieve superior consumer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of digital communication.
The Digital Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising including:
Social Media Strategy
- Create a social media strategy in line with the company s online visibility goals
- Create budgets for social media activities
- Plan social media campaigns
- Manage change and adopt social media into the company’s culture
- Work with the brand and sales team to integrate different branding and advertising activities
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in the industry
Social Media Implementation
- Create timely and engaging editorial content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Manage the Company s website and all online platforms
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities
- Manage presence in social networking sites
- Brand advocacy
- Online Community outreach
- Build a brand ambassador network
- Post and comment on relevant blogs
- Create or improve and upload professional visuals and videos that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Engage in conversations and answer questions
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
Trade/Sales Initiatives communication
- Work closely with the Trade Marketing Manager and the Regional Sales Managers to communicate on all initiatives
- Post and relay all initiatives and consumers’ advantages on social media
- Post pictures of success: winners’ interviews, prizes, etc…
- Use social media to drive traffic of consumers and potential consumers to the Point of Sale (POS)
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of each initiative relayed on social media
- Report on effectiveness of the launched initiatives
Social media monitoring
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Understand how the social media impacts search traffic
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication or journalism or equivalent experience
- Proven knowledge of Graphic Design software such as In-Design, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Proven ability in website development and strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Extensive experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist for a corporate organization
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Experience in using Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and more.
- Proven ability to lead online communications in other organizations
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject matter on the email mentioned below not later than Wednesday 08th February 2017.
Please note that we are an equal opportunities organization and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates as we are committed to ensure diversity of gender equality within the organization.
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas should be emailed to: email@example.com or dropped at our Offices located in Nzove Shyorongi, Kanyinya Sector, plot no 05/1147 in Kigali, at the attention of the HR Director, not later than the date mentioned above.
Applications received after 5:00pm on the date indicated will not be considered.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be in a position to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.